I would love to spend a school year in Australia. But I wouldn't want to live on a station in the middle of nowhere, I'd want to live in a big city like Sydney or Melbourne. I think it would be really interesting to go to an Australian high school. I would like to find new friends and get to know new places. But I probably won't get the chance to spend a year in Oz because it's really expensive. But I hope I can spend some days there in a few years.
Caroline
If I go to Australia, I will find all the new places really exciting.
I'd prefer to visit the bush or the middle of nowhere, cause it's cool to see
the wildlife in Australia. Maybe I will spend my gap year in Australia.
It's very cool there! I love the forests and the landscape! I could spend my
free time in the holidays travelling through Australia with a friend. I will write a book
about a fantasy adventure in Australia or New Zealand. And about the animals
and the people living there and so on. I think I will have the time of my life.
Maybe there are some adventures waiting for me in Australia.
I'd prefer to visit the bush or the middle of nowhere, cause it's cool to see
the wildlife in Australia. Maybe I will spend my gap year in Australia.
It's very cool there! I love the forests and the landscape! I could spend my
free time in the holidays travelling through Australia with a friend. I will write a book
about a fantasy adventure in Australia or New Zealand. And about the animals
and the people living there and so on. I think I will have the time of my life.
Maybe there are some adventures waiting for me in Australia.
Gwyn
I can imagine spending a gap year in Australia. But first I would go to Australia for a holiday trip so that I can see what the weather and the people there are like. And If I go to Oz, I will drive from city to city. So I can see as many places as possible and take photos. Of course I would go to the bush to see a lot of exotic animals or plants. Perhap if it's cool in Oz I would live there, but then in a big city like Sydney. And I know if I live there I will miss my family back in Germany.
xoxo
Jenny
xoxo
Jenny
Australia is one of the most beautiful countries in this world and I'm sure there are a lot of people who would want to live there, but I'm not one of them. Sure, Australia is wonderful and all, but moving to a different place, or even another country, is something one has to be certain about. It's not something you should decide spontaneously. And – although moving to another country is listed on my “future plans list” [this does not really exist but, oh well x)] – Australia is not the country I would want to live in. Furthermore it's New Zealand – but that's a different story. ^-^
But visiting Australia would be awesome! I'd just love to! If some day I have the money to do so, I'll visit Down Under for a few weeks [months :p] and I'll try out as much as I can. For example: Skydiving!
If I had to choose between either big cities or the outback, I'd just visit both of them. Ok, then there's no sense at this point of “choosing” at all, but who cares! ;]
And of course I'll enjoy every bit of my stay there – although I myself wouldn't be surprised if I wandered unconsciously off to another place in the east... NZ...NZ...NZ... [sorry... my mind's shifting to other things...]
Well, now you know what I think about traveling or living in Australia!
Love,
Sev
I would love to go to Australia. If I go to Australia, I will go to Canberra, Melbourne and the middle of nowhere. I will take many pictures. And maybe I will meet new poeple and I get a girlfriend. If I go to Oz, I will go to interesting places. I hope I will enjoy my stay.
Peter
If I go to Australia, and if I have the money, I will buy a big ranch to keep cattle. I will love to go horseback riding. Then I will build a nice station and marry. During the long holidays, my children will fly to my parents in Germany. We watched a film today about life in the middle of nowhere. It's great.
If I go to Australia, and if I have the money, I will buy a big ranch to keep cattle. I will love to go horseback riding. Then I will build a nice station and marry. During the long holidays, my children will fly to my parents in Germany. We watched a film today about life in the middle of nowhere. It's great.
Jojo
As I see, Australia (OZ) is a very nice country:
As I see, Australia (OZ) is a very nice country:
- the nice weather
- the sea
- the bush and the animals
- and, of course, the nice people hehe ;)
I hope I will go on a holiday to Australia but I can't imagine to live there because I love my city and my family in Germany and Poland (where the other part of my family lives - it's just a stone's throw away).
Bye bye Dimitri
I would like to spend a few weeks in Australia. If I go to Australia, I will buy a Landy Defender and travel through the Outback. I'd like to see what life is like in the middle of nowhere. It will be a real experience. I'd take some friends with me. I think it would be really cool. I hope we can put this into practice. It will be really difficult.
Johannes
Hey people!
I am a really big fan of Australia. I love the landscape and the animals. If I go to Australia, I will take a jeep, buy a ranch, and drive around with my jeep. I would very much like to live in Australia, but Germany is also cool. But what about you, would you like to live in Germany? The German "bush" is also ok, but the Australian bush is much better. xD.
I hope I will have the time of my life making a cool trip to the middle of nowhere, the great southern land, or the land down under. Perhaps I will miss my family. I will miss my family, but a couple of weeks are alright.
My Australian life will be very, very exciting. I like the life on a ranch and animals. I think I'll have a good life. Hope you'll give comments about yourselves.
Bye, bye
Robert
I am a really big fan of Australia. I love the landscape and the animals. If I go to Australia, I will take a jeep, buy a ranch, and drive around with my jeep. I would very much like to live in Australia, but Germany is also cool. But what about you, would you like to live in Germany? The German "bush" is also ok, but the Australian bush is much better. xD.
I hope I will have the time of my life making a cool trip to the middle of nowhere, the great southern land, or the land down under. Perhaps I will miss my family. I will miss my family, but a couple of weeks are alright.
My Australian life will be very, very exciting. I like the life on a ranch and animals. I think I'll have a good life. Hope you'll give comments about yourselves.
Bye, bye
Robert
Hey guys!
I think I would love spending a gap year in Australia, but I would prefer a big city like Sydney or Melbourne to the middle of nowhere. Probably I will have a nice time, because Australia is a nice country and it’s never too cold there.
I can’t imagine spending a year in the outback because I always need the possibility of going to shops or stuff like that… AND I would like to go to an Australian High School, because I love meeting new people. Maybe that would be hard on a lonely station ;).
xoxo Sophie
I can’t imagine spending a year in the outback because I always need the possibility of going to shops or stuff like that… AND I would like to go to an Australian High School, because I love meeting new people. Maybe that would be hard on a lonely station ;).
xoxo Sophie
Hi you Aussies out there,
I love your country and I want to live there. I don’t prefer the coast with big cities but I like the outback. I think that I can live with not so many people around me because I grew up in a village. When I go to Australia, I will live on a farm and have a lot of animals like cows, horses, and chicken. In my free time I will drive my dirt and quad bikes a lot. Also, I like to hike and ride a bicycle. I want to know a lot about the landscapes and the animals of the land because I’m interested in geography and biology.
I hope you like my dreams about the future.
Luke
*) We mean it ;D!
No comments:
Post a Comment